Tony Bosch, founder of Biogenesis of America, has reached a deal with MLB to cooperate in their investigation of the Miami clinic, which could lead to hefty suspensions to Ryan Braun, Alex Rodriguez and over 20 more players.
With Bosch’s cooperation, the MLB will allegedly be seeking 100 games suspensions for both Braun and Rodriguez.
Bosch will apparently begin naming names and verifying records that the MLB has been looking over for months now in an attempt to clean up the league.
Some of the players expected to face discipline include:
- Ryan Braun- Milwaukee Brewers
- Everth Cabrera- San Diego Padres
- Melky Cabrera- Toronto Blue Jays
- Francisco Cervelli- New York Yankees
- Bartolo Colon- Oakland Athletics
- Nelson Cruz- Texas Rangers
- Jhonny Peralta- Detroit Tigers
- Alex Rodriguez- New York Yankees
Stay tuned to HefferBrew.com as we will keep you updated on the latest PED scandal to rock the MLB.